Trading of Wire Mesh
einforcement mesh is a pre-fabricated steel product manufactured from cold dawn high yield strength steel.
Mesh is manufactured on automatic welding machines which assure consistent spacing of wires over cross sectional areas.
The welding process is accomplished by a controlled electrical process employing the principle of fusion combined with pressure, which fuses the intersecting wires into a homogeneous section without loss of strength.
Features of Reinforcing Mesh (BS-4483: 1998)
- The unique deformed wire pattern offers superior bonding, improved stress distribution and crack-width control
- Mesh is available in a wide range of diameters (5mm to 10mm] and apertures. The products can be bent to shape as required
- Manufactured from cold rolled hard drawn steel wire (BS-4482:1998)
- All intersections are resistant-welded thereby no reduction in the tensile strength of the wires
- Mesh has an average shear strength equal to 80% of the wire strength.
- The wire used has physical properties which are rigidly controlled to produce mesh with maximum weld strength combined with ductility
- The steel specifications allow for cold rolled wire with a minimum ultimate tensile strength of 460N/mm2 and a high resistance to fatigue
Union Rebar Wire Mesh Plant is a specialized world standard manufacturer of wire mesh products; offers high quality Square, Structural and Long Meshes, all produced through fully computerized machine, European origin production line with a speed of 180 shots/min.
Additionally URF offers Cold Rolled wires in coils & special lengths cold drawn wires. With superior equipment, strong management & technical team we guarantee our products are of the highest quality. In addition, URF has Straightening machine to produce precise cut to length cold drawn wires 4 – 12mm diameter to any length up to 12m
URF Wire Mesh is produced in strict compliance with international standards (i.e. ISO 10544), British standard BS 4483, German standard DIN 488 550/550BK and American standard ASTM A497/A185